【轉貼】慶祝太太生日 Happy birthday to wife
A man wanted to celebrate his wife's Birthday by throwing a party.
有一個男人想為他的太太辦個生日宴會。
So he ordered a birthday cake. The salesman asked him what message he wanted to put on the cake.
所以他訂了一個生日蛋糕。賣蛋糕的業務員問他要放什麼祝賀詞在蛋糕上。
He thought for a moment and said, put "getting older but you are getting better".
他想了一會兒後說,就寫"越來越老而妳卻越來越好"。
The salesman asked "how do you want me to put it?"
業務員問"你要安排怎樣擺放祝詞"?
The man said 'Well...put "You are getting older" at the top and "but you are getting better" at the bottom.'
男人說'好吧...你就把"妳越來越老"擺上面,把"妳卻越來越好"擺下面'。
When the cake was unveiled at the party all the guests were aghast at the message on the cake.
當蛋糕在宴會上被打開時,所有的賓客都被蛋糕上的字嚇得目瞪口呆。
It read: "You are getting older at the top, but you are getting better at the bottom"
只見蛋糕上寫著: "妳的上面越來越老,但妳的下面卻越來越好"。
Moral of the Story:
故事的啟示:
1. Always proof read everything before you send.
1. 在你送稿前總要再三檢查。
2. Don't trust others to write it right for you.
2. 不要相信別人幫你寫的是對的。
3. Don't order cakes by telephone.
3. 不要電話訂蛋糕。
4. If you still do it, book your bed at the ICU first......
4. 如果你仍執意堅持己見,先在加護病房訂個床位吧.....